6 pros and cons of having a wedding party
If you and your partner have gotten to the point in wedding planning when you’re organizing your guest list, you may be wondering—do we need to have a wedding party? Do we even want to? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
With so many options out there in every possible genre, how do you choose the perfect first dance song for your wedding? It might be easy if you and your partner already have a song that you call yours, or you might want to differ from your usual for this special occasion.
Waterfront engagement near Fells Point in Baltimore, Maryland
Caroline and Anya met in their college sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. The couple took their waterfront engagement photos around Fells Point in Baltimore, Maryland, beginning their photo session on the very pier they will be married on.
Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
Fun, creative wedding in personal training studio
Kimo and Josh had their wedding at Kimo’s personal training studio, True Body Fitness in Detroit, Michigan. Afterward, the pair and attendants had dinner held at Josh and Kimo’s favorite restaurant a block away, the same one where they had their first date.
Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your wedding.
Trash the Suit: A New Tradition for Gay Grooms
A new tradition for same-sex male couples after their weddings? One couple has a fun “trash the suit” sexy and sweet post-nuptial photo shoot in a tropical location with their wedding photographer.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples