The first year wedding anniversary gift guide you need for the perfect gift
You’ve survived the first year of marriage and now you’re stuck: What should you get your partner(s)? We’ve got you covered with this gift guide.
You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
You and your partner are married now—so is it time to ditch the dating anniversary you celebrated before in favor of your wedding anniversary?
Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next
After the stress and chaos of planning your wedding is over, you might feel lost. Focus on these next steps with your partner instead.
6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
Let’s face it, the holiday season can be challenging. Between visiting families of origin you might have stressful relationships with and the constant pressure, it…
Marriage plays an impact on heart health study says
Marriage, while not without its ups and downs, plays a huge role in your life, including your health. Here’s how marriage plays an impact on heart heath.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
When Your Partner Does Not Understand Your Mental Health Issues
How to navigate mental health matters in marriage
Getting Pregnant: A Lesbian Couple’s One-Year Journey through Fertility, Using a Known Sperm Donor of a Different Race, and the Emotional and Financial Costs
A year ago I walked into the fertility center with my beautiful, kind, strong wife feeling so absolutely excited to bring another person just like her into this world. We walked right in, and I said “We’re here to get pregnant! LET’S DO THIS!”
Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Release Second Lip-Sync Video, Snazzy Props
Sean Hayes and his husband Scott Icenogle’s first viral lip-sync video was a riot when they performed their rendition of Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson’s “Trouble.” (VIEW FIRST VIDEO HERE) But their only prop was…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal