You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
You and your partner are married now—so is it time to ditch the dating anniversary you celebrated before in favor of your wedding anniversary?
Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next
After the stress and chaos of planning your wedding is over, you might feel lost. Focus on these next steps with your partner instead.
6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
Let’s face it, the holiday season can be challenging. Between visiting families of origin you might have stressful relationships with and the constant pressure, it…
Marriage plays an impact on heart health study says
Marriage, while not without its ups and downs, plays a huge role in your life, including your health. Here’s how marriage plays an impact on heart heath.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
When Your Partner Does Not Understand Your Mental Health Issues
How to navigate mental health matters in marriage
Getting Pregnant: A Lesbian Couple’s One-Year Journey through Fertility, Using a Known Sperm Donor of a Different Race, and the Emotional and Financial Costs
A year ago I walked into the fertility center with my beautiful, kind, strong wife feeling so absolutely excited to bring another person just like her into this world. We walked right in, and I said “We’re here to get pregnant! LET’S DO THIS!”
Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Release Second Lip-Sync Video, Snazzy Props
Sean Hayes and his husband Scott Icenogle’s first viral lip-sync video was a riot when they performed their rendition of Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson’s “Trouble.” (VIEW FIRST VIDEO HERE) But their only prop was…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy