6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what of our trans* brothers and sisters and their wedding planning?
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
Maintaining a Marriage (a Celebration of Nine Years Together)
Nine years ago today, Maria and I became girlfriend and girlfriend.
To Hell with Hedonism: Plan a Purpose-Driven Getaway
With a bit of conscious travel planning and intent, you and your partner will flourish in far-flung places
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos