You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
You and your partner are married now—so is it time to ditch the dating anniversary you celebrated before in favor of your wedding anniversary?
What I never expected about planning my wedding as an autistic person
I never thought that planning my wedding would bring me as much joy as it does, but there’s something soothing about pulling together the details.
6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what of our trans* brothers and sisters and their wedding planning?
Notes to the Newlyweds: Your Spouse isn’t a Mind Reader
Dear Newlyweds, Congratulations on your recent nuptials and the start to this new chapter in your relationship! I’m excited for you! I thought I’d share…
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
Maintaining a Marriage (a Celebration of Nine Years Together)
Nine years ago today, Maria and I became girlfriend and girlfriend.
To Hell with Hedonism: Plan a Purpose-Driven Getaway
With a bit of conscious travel planning and intent, you and your partner will flourish in far-flung places
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC