Anthropologie-inspired Lesbian Wedding in Former Convent
Lindsay and Nikki designed their intimate and Anthropologie-inspired wedding to celebrate their decade-long relationship.
Summer Vineyard Wedding Incorporates Marriage Equality Ruling
Gloria and Maggie’s summer vineyard wedding was a joyous celebration of love, family and friends.
Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
Styled Shoot: White Winter Lesbian Wedding in Snowy Colorado
In this gorgeous winter wedding styled shoot, we’re inspired by alluring white gowns yet each bride has her own unique, artistic style. The two brides’ dresses feature beautiful bead work and full skirts that add to the elegant, dreamlike theme.
Julie + Kaitlin’s Massachusetts Summer Barn Lesbian Wedding
Julie and Kaitlin enjoyed a lively summer wedding at the Red Barn at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. The two brides had a yellow-and-white wedding cake and chose wildflowers, string lights and chalkboard signage to add to the rustic feel of their barn wedding.
Patricia + Julissa: An Autumn Wedding Under the Texas Sun
Patricia and Julissa were married under the Texas sun at an intimate evening ceremony. Their sunset vows were intimate, real and incredibly romantic. …
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot