Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
Equally Wed Editors, 7 months ago 2 min read
The brides kept to simple but elegant décor, letting the venue shine with its exposed bricks and arched windows. Greenery, candles and white blooms helped set a romantic mood.
Creative wildflower elopement inspiration in the woods
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
Sally Gallis of Events By Design decided to put together LGBTQ+ elopement inspiration after seeing a moving wedding picture of two men who had just…
Minnesota wedding on the Mississippi River
Guest Writer, 5 years ago 2 min read
Aliya and Taylor’s Minnesota wedding took place outdoors and the couple faced a scare when Aliya’s veil flew off toward the Mississippi River!
Gorgeous lace headpiece for brides by Claire Pettibone
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 7 years ago 1 min read
But this lace headpiece for brides…
Sarah + Kelly: A Rustic Outdoor Wedding in Denver
Emily Gable, 9 years ago 2 min read
We didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, but we knew that OUR wedding had to be heavy on three things: beauty, food, and dancing all night.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding