Alaina Leary Lavoie
Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
Jesus and Tommy were part of this romantic, floral bohemian elopement styled shoot at Joshua Tree National Park in California.
Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
Joshua and Unique’s wedding theme was royal and elegant, as if two kings were getting married. It was held at the Crest Hollow Country Club.
Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
Sarah and Corrie exchanged vows in front of their loved ones in a private residence in Los Angeles, California, with a fun and bold vibe.
Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
Melissa and Mari got married on the beach in La Jolla, California, with an intimate ceremony and celebrated with a rooftop reception.
Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
This modern wedding styled shoot was inspired by “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai with a blue, white and gold color scheme.
Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
Linden and Liz wanted an intimate, tropical feel for their destination beach wedding in Makaha, Hawaii, which featured a birds of paradise cake.
Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next
After the stress and chaos of planning your wedding is over, you might feel lost. Focus on these next steps with your partner instead.
6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
Destination beach yacht club wedding in South Australia
Emily and Angel held their destination wedding ceremony at the Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia, surrounded by multimillion-dollar yachts.
Beach anniversary photos in San Francisco, California
Tom and Brad were married a year ago, and wanted to further celebrate their love with an anniversary photo session at the beach in San Francisco.
Bold fall brewery wedding in Bellingham, Washington
Chloe and G, who met at work, had a bold, dramatic and nature-inspired wedding at a brewery and served traditional Filipino food.
We love the adorable way these two marriers announced their wedding day
Jake and Karin met four years ago. They got engaged in 2019 and decided to announce their wedding day with help from Jake’s son, Bryan.
Cliffside fall El Matador Beach proposal with romantic picnic
Steph wanted to propose on El Matador Beach in Malibu, California, with a picnic setup complete with flowers and celebratory champagne.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL