The first black female Army Ranger just proposed to her girlfriend
Shortly after making history by becoming the first black female soldier to pass Ranger School, Sgt. 1st. Class Janina Simmons proposed to her girlfriend.
White modern minimalist wedding inspiration in Nashville, Tennessee
This modern minimalist wedding inspiration with a crisp, clean white color scheme and lots of candles takes place in Nashville, Tennessee.
If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
You’re feeling ready to ask your significant other to marry you, but now you’re faced with another monumental question: How should you do it?
Blue and green garden wedding at Living Sculpture Sanctuary
Bret and Ryan met in Wynwood, an arts district in Miami, and had their blue and green garden wedding at the Living Sculpture Sanctuary in Davie, Florida.
Fun wildlife engagement photos at the National Zoo
Megan and Marisa love spending time together at the Smithsonian National Zoological Park in Washington, D.C., where they took engagement photos.
Tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia
Ashley and Mel, the models behind this tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia, are a couple in real life.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Berkeley, California
Marissa and Nico had an intimate backyard wedding in late October at their friend’s home in Berekely, California, and incorporated Jewish traditions.
Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where two brides are surrounded by dazzling flowers.
What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
Catch up on what the Equally Wed Magazine editors are reading (and loving) in LGBTQ+ news, culture and opinion this week.
Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
Liz and Lacy won a free photo session, and used it to take some romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast in the winter.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York