Blanc de Bleu Gives Weddings Something Blue and Sparkling
To really wow your guests as well as make your toasts distinct, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine.
Confection Perfection: Ron Ben-Israel Shares Wedding Cake Trends
Ron Ben-Israel talks with Equally Weda about own history as an openly gay man, wedding cakes and serving the LGBTQ+ community.
Gorgeous DIY Wedding Designs That Tell Your Story
[dropcap letter=”C”]ouples are stepping up their game with gorgeous designs, and you’re secretly wondering how they’re doing it. Don’t worry, dear. We’ve got your…
Art Deco-inspired Great Gatsby wedding inspiration for two brides
A recently married two-bride couple stars in a Great Gatsby wedding photo shoot with glam details and timeless elegance of Old Hollywood.
Boys in the Urban Bayou: A New Orleans-Themed Gay Wedding
A New Orleans-themed gay wedding in Chicago
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli