Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Wow your guests with blue wedding cocktails
If you really want to wow your guests, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine. Pair the toast with the “something blue” tradition for a moment that is as special as your partnership.
Glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding
Mikah and Chris’s glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding could easily have been styled by Vanity Fair. The glitz! The glam! The old-school cocktail vibes of gold and black, metallics and sensuality. We love everything about the Chicago grooms’s August 12 nuptials at L.A.’s Oviatt Penthouse.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
Blanc de Bleu Gives Weddings Something Blue and Sparkling
To really wow your guests as well as make your toasts distinct, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
A Delightful Love Story with Champagne, Southern Fare, Laughter and a Proposal
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”This is the love story of Niva and Michelle….”] Niva: It all began with an ol’ fashioned hookup… Wait. Those don’t happen…
Get Your Party Started: A Field Guide to Wedding Planning with Macy’s
For the couple who has everything and for the couple who’s just starting out, the place to begin your wedding registry journey is Macy’s. The…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York