New Book Explores How Marriage Equality Benefits Children
In a book published this month, a Rutgers law professor examines what makes a good parent and how marriage equality improves the welfare of children...
Pennsylvania Federal Judge Strikes Down Ban on Gay Marriage
Pennsylvania poised to become the 19th state to offer marriage equality now that a federal judge declared Pennsylvania’s ban on gay marriage unconstitutional Tuesday.
Idaho Governor Tries and Fails to Fight Marriage Equality
Idaho judge denies Idaho governor’s request to stay her decision to grant gays and lesbians the right to marry
Queerly Beloved: Surviving Gender Transition, Multiple Weddings, and the Fight for Marriage Equality
My wife and I have been married four times. In our 23 years together, we have taken every opportunity to obtain even the smallest sliver...
Stone Cold Steve Austin Supports Marriage Equality
In a NSFW podcast (so listen with your headphones on!), wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin slams opponents of marriage equality.
Federal Lawsuit Filed in Georgia to End Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal lawsuit has been filed against Georgia’s ban on same-sex marriage.
Oklahoma Marriage Equality Case Appealing to 10th Circuit
The 10th Circuit is hearing arguments in the Oklahoma marriage equality case.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot