6 questions to ask before choosing a proposal photographer
You’re planning to propose, and you know one thing for certain: You want a professional photographer there to capture the moment. Here are a few questions you can ask to make sure your proposal is as magical as you want it to be.
Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most fun parts of wedding planning! Here’s a list of questions you should ask your prospective wedding photographers while you’re interviewing them (and you should be interviewing any potentials you’re serious about!) before you make the final choice.
7 fall engagement and wedding photo ideas
Autumn is in full swing, and that means you’re probably already planning your fall engagement or wedding photos! If you’re prepping for fall photos, no matter the occasion, here are some tips and ideas.
Two brides trash their wedding dresses in a styled shoot
Brittany and Paola are real-life partners that married each other just a few months before this styled shoot. I wanted the two to relive their wedding day but in a more positive light. I was inspired to create a very soft intimate styled shoot setting filled with light colors directly on the beach.
LGBTQ+ wedding photography: how to pose your couples
One of the most frequently asked questions when working with LGBTQ+ couples is how to pose them. But before you can learn how to pose LGBTQ+ couples, it’s important to understand why this has created a struggle in the minds of many. Through societal teachings and expectations, we’re given binary roles based on our sex assigned at birth. Men are conditioned to be dominant protectors, and women are to take care of the household and be gentle nurturers. Women are to dream about marrying Prince Charming, fantasize about their dream wedding and a white dress, and men stereotypically, are entirely disinterested in weddings.
How to photograph your engagement ring (other than on your finger)
Places to photograph your engagement ring, besides on your hand You’re engaged and chances are you haven’t stopped staring at the new shiny thing on your finger….
Prevented From Legal Marriage, Italian Lesbians Have Formal “Love” Photo Session
Ours is an ordinary love story. One of those where two people suddenly realize they are meant for each other. A true love story, romance and ordinary life, like so many others.
How to Be More Photogenic For Your Wedding Pictures [VIDEO]
Style and trend expert Amber Harrison of Wedding Paper Divas scores expert tips from luminary photographers Carla Ten Eyck, Kristi Drago-Price and Dennis Kwan on how to maximize your wedding photographs.
Light up your LGBTQ Wedding with Cassandra Zetta Photography
Cincinnati-based destination wedding photographer Cassandra Zetta has always been a creative soul. “My adolescent years were spent with a pencil and paper in hand, drawing…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing