Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
Outdoor Rustic Garden Wedding in Brooklyn, New York
Jim and Dror were wed by Seattle’s mayor, Ed Murray, at the Aurora Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. Their outdoor garden wedding was full of radiant light and rustic touches.
Tux + Russell: An Upstate New York Green and Gray Wedding
From Tux, one of the grooms: My name is Tux (it’s a nickname, my real name is Christopher) and my husband’s name is…
Heather + Robbie: a rustic lakeside wedding in the woods
Heather and Robbie’s intimate, rustic lakeside wedding is the quintessential celebration of family, friends and dogs.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California