19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
This travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement will seriously lift your heart
Ashley and Kasey are an adventurous couple and had their travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement in Austin, Texas, with their dogs in attendance.
Texas couple elopes to LGBTQ+ friendly New Zealand and their warm, moody beach wedding photos are to die for
Lauren and Melissa traveled from Fort Worth, Texas, to elope in Auckland, New Zealand, after a 10-month-long engagement. They both proposed to each other, and Lauren proposed first. They exchanged vows on Piha Beach and their first dance was to “I Belong To You” by Brandi Carlile.
This Texas wedding venue just turned away a gay couple
Dallas couple Aaron Lucero and his fiance, Jeff Cannon, were recently turned away by the Venue at Waterstone in Celina, a wedding venue in Celina, Texas, because the venue refuses to host same-sex weddings.
Engagement photos in historic McKinney, Texas
Rene and Tony took their engagement photos in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. They took photos in a variety of locations including Dr. Glenn Mitchell Memorial park, historical gas pumps and at a local bar called The Celt, where they had a martini toast to celebrate their engagement.
Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Bright, floral engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas
Chelsey and Kelsey woke up early in the morning to start their 6:30 a.m. engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas. Their bright, floral photos feature the glow of the sunrise over the skyline and their love for one another. Even though they’re both Dallas girls at heart, they met at Pensacola Pride.
Texas ranch wedding photo do-over
Nikki and Kristin romped through fields of flowers, rode a tractor and played with sweet baby donkeys during their wedding photo do-over session on a sunny day after their New Year’s Eve wedding did not have the desired weather for photos.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams