This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
Fun and flirty engagement session with balloons in Los Angeles
Ryan and Vince’s flirty engagement session took place in downtown LA. The couple looked off into the sun, cuddled in a park and posed with colorful balloons.
Candid love story and San Francisco engagement photography session
We were at the Simply 24-Karat Gold Homecoming Fashion Show at Mississippi Valley State University. The date? Tuesday, October 16, 2007. William was Mr. MVSU….
Ohio couple’s engagement is a romance movie come to life
This love story is a romance movie come to life. Odds were against them over and over but love reunited them despite being on opposite sides of the globe.
Sweet Disney World firework proposal with colorful engagement shoot
Tony and Eric celebrated their romantic Disney World proposal with a colorful engagement shoot filled with balloons and an unmeasurable amount of love.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding