Minnesota Christian couple’s lawsuit over same-sex wedding videos revived
A federal appeals court has reinstated a Minnesota couple’s lawsuit seeking the right to deny filming same-sex weddings because it goes against their religious beliefs.
Pennsylvania-based Star Barn venue bars gay weddings
The Star Barn wedding venue in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, bars gay weddings based on the venue owner’s religious beliefs.
Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million to anti-LGBTQ+ groups
Fast food chain Chick-fil-A promised to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ groups, but then donated $1.8 million to these groups in 2017.
Small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination
The small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination according to a new study from the Public Religion Research Institute.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
UPDATED: Executive order to reverse federal protection of LGBTQ employees in the works?
A White House official anonymously reported that President Trump plans to sign an executive order reversing federal protection of LGBTQ employees.
Segregated Gay Marriage License Form for Kentucky Couples
Same-sex couples applying for their marriage licenses in Kentucky may now be ostracized with a “separate but equal” “gay marriage” license application made specifically for them.
Baby Taken from Married Lesbian Parents in Utah
A juvenile court judge in Utah has ordered a baby to be taken from lesbian foster parents and instead placed with a heterosexual couple under the premise that it’s for the child’s well-being.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged