Pennsylvania-based Star Barn venue bars gay weddings
The Star Barn wedding venue in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, bars gay weddings based on the venue owner’s religious beliefs.
Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million to anti-LGBTQ+ groups
Fast food chain Chick-fil-A promised to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ groups, but then donated $1.8 million to these groups in 2017.
Small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination
The small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination according to a new study from the Public Religion Research Institute.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
UPDATED: Executive order to reverse federal protection of LGBTQ employees in the works?
A White House official anonymously reported that President Trump plans to sign an executive order reversing federal protection of LGBTQ employees.
Segregated Gay Marriage License Form for Kentucky Couples
Same-sex couples applying for their marriage licenses in Kentucky may now be ostracized with a “separate but equal” “gay marriage” license application made specifically for them.
Baby Taken from Married Lesbian Parents in Utah
A juvenile court judge in Utah has ordered a baby to be taken from lesbian foster parents and instead placed with a heterosexual couple under the premise that it’s for the child’s well-being.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes