Outdoor Colorado wedding at historic cottage with triangle arch
“It was quaint, charismatic, beautiful, and right outside of the town that we fell in love in.”
This dreamy styled elopement on an organic flower farm was designed to celebrate LGBTQ+ acceptance
There was also an educational component so that photographers could invest in the work of learning how to avoid unintentionally excluding this clientele.
Blue skies and endless joy at this outdoor summer wedding in Kansas
With not a cloud in the sky, the pair said “I do,” beneath a beautiful wooden structure adorned with florals and greenery.
Sunny and intimate Boston elopement with surprise live band
The couple won this special styled elopement, which took place in Boston’s Franklin Park.
Glamorous Rupaul’s Drag Race-inspired Wedding with custom gold gown and emerald tuxedo
From illustrated drag queen drawings on the paper goods to tables named after drag queens, the celebration was endlessly fabulous.
Bright and beautiful Texas farmhouse wedding with blue color palette
“Their day was full of beautiful details, and celebrating their love with their friends and family.”
10 LGBTQ+ couples in Portland, Oregon tied the knot in a special Marriage-athon event
“We want to create something wonderful for as many couples as possible.”
Romantic spring elopement beneath the oak trees of City Park in New Orleans
“Everything was turned and budded freshly green, and the warm light lit up the Spanish moss.”
Fall colors were popping at this rustic winery wedding
Jeff and Craig say it is important to find the right venue that matches your personality and look.
I got to marry her: Celebrating six years of marriage equality
Like most couples who married in 2020, our wedding was not at all what we planned. But I got to marry her, and it was beautiful.
Relaxed and cozy Tennessee wedding with floral arch and Pride flags
The celebration took place at Painted Acres Farm and included a floral arch, pride flags and a beautiful white cake adorned with yellow flowers.
7 incredible wedding tablescapes to inspire the designer in you
From centerpieces to place settings to tablecloths to napkins, there are so many fun and exciting decisions to make.
Vibrant and colorful Italian wedding surrounded by rolling hills
Everything about this wedding was personalized to the couple, from the handwritten invitations sealed with wax to the poems they distributed to guests.
Rustic South Carolina micro wedding flowing with greenery
“Remember, this day is all about you! So make the decisions that make you happy, make the day what you want it to be!”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples