P!nk inspired colorful engagement session with body paint
Kellie and Brittany’s engagement photo session was inspired by their love of the singer P!nk and her music video for the song “Try.” They’d just seen P!nk perform at the beach in Atlantic City, and on their way home, decided their photo session needed to capture the essence of one of their favorite songs.
Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
Fun and flirty engagement session with balloons in Los Angeles
Ryan and Vince’s flirty engagement session took place in downtown LA. The couple looked off into the sun, cuddled in a park and posed with colorful balloons.
Sweet Disney World firework proposal with colorful engagement shoot
Tony and Eric celebrated their romantic Disney World proposal with a colorful engagement shoot filled with balloons and an unmeasurable amount of love.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF