Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as the Assistant Editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot