Kristina and Jomary’s blue, black and white Fort Lauderdale, Florida, wedding
Jomary and Kristina's black, white and blue wedding was a fairy tale come true. The reception was all blue, standing out from the black and...
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had...
Art Deco-inspired Great Gatsby wedding inspiration for two brides
A recently married two-bride couple stars in a Great Gatsby wedding photo shoot with glam details and timeless elegance of Old Hollywood.
Equally Wed Founders Maria and Kirsten’s Legal New York Summer Wedding
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of. New York. New York. I’ve felt a dizzying connection to New York since I was old enough to...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot